Thursday, August 6, 2009

ABC Crop Happenings

The ABC crop at MSW is well under way and lemme tell you we are having a BLAST over there!!!! I am hosting a roaring game of BINGO and it cracks me up everytime I go and see who has and has not gotten words! Challenges A-F are posted and everyone is ROCKIN' this crop. I have completed up through D so far and hope to knock out E and F today too! D is still drying.

Here are the challenges thus far and what I have done with them (A-C)..............................................


A is for AD challenge. There is a rockin' pizza ad posted for this challenge. Since the ad's theme was Italian..... I just had to use a bit of it on my LO!! This is DH and I.....he is Italian/Sicilian and my best friend or my migliori amici!!! I used the colors and general LO of the ad to create this.

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket patterened papers and heart/circle bellies, Prima flowers, and the letters are Thickers.

B is for Blue, Buttons, and Borders....... a card challenge.


I love how quickly this card was pumped out!!!! I literally did it in like 15 minutes! The circles I made were created by a Martha Stewart punch and the stamp came from a baby set I have. The patterned paper is Sassafrass.

C is for Color challenge............a LO to be created with the colors blue and orange.

I just love this color combo!!!! It begs to have summer photos scrapped with it and that is exactly what I did!!



This is DD at the beach!!! She so loves to play in the sand and in this picture I just think she looks like a Lil' Mermaid!! I used Sketch #1 from Let's Scrap for inspiration!

Supplies: Fancy Pants paper, K&Co border, K&Co flowers and butterflies. I made the sun from some FP that I cut. Then I glittered the clouds and sun and finished by placing the ring of beads around the sun.

D is for Distressing, at least two techniques on a card. I have this one done, but it is drying so I'll have to post later.

E is for Event LO. Pick an event and scrap it!!! I have SOO many to choose from!! Sigh....so much scrappin' to be done!!!

F is for 4 flowers on a card. That one should be quick and easy!!

Hope to see you pop over and join the fun!!! There are some really fab grand prizes and there are also weekly prizes along with games that either give you extra draws or a prize themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your creations!!! Can't wait to see what else you create! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!