Saturday, August 22, 2009

More ABC Crop Creations

I thought it would be a good idea to post the rest of what I have completed for the crop at MSW before I get crackin' on what I need to get done this weekend!!! So many great challenges there!..... so litte time to scrap now that I am back to work! Aaarrrggghhh!! It should get easier when I am dealing less with big people at school and the kids actually start school! LOL!!!!

I have completed challenges up through N and now have O-T to get done this weekend!! I need one of those shock face emoticons here!!! Don't really have anything going on this weekend tho' so I should be able to get my scrap on!!!

Here are my creations for L-N:

L is for Lime Green and Lace, a card challenge



I really LOVE these Prima papers I picked up from Ms on clearance!!! They are fabulous in soo many ways! The friends is from Anna Griffin, and the ribbon is from K&Co.....also both on clearance!! I couldn't believe the deals I got on stuff!! I know just the friend that is getting this card and I am hoping to get it in the mail today!!

M is for Movie Title, a LO



Here are those fab Prima papers again!!! I love how they worked for this LO!! the minute I saw this challenge I knew exactly the pics and movie title for it!! I also had a great sketch from Let's Scrap to use as my inspiration!! I made the tickets myself with stamps and also stamped the little monsters and then cut them out! The filmstrip was made with stamps and then I cut the centers out to place the photos in. I think this is a new fav LO for me!!

Here are a couple of close ups:







The letters I used are from Thickers and MM (tiny alphas), other than those everything is Prima!!

N is for Numbers on a card

I already posted this card, but LOVE it soo much that I am going to again!!! It is going to be given to DH for our anniversary that is coming up on the 29th of this month!



I just adore this line by Basic Grey and it took me long enough to actually get it...... geez..... what was I thinking waiting soo long???? LOL! All the papers are from the Urban Prairie collection, numbers and letter are Thickers, mini alphas MM, and the little bit of raffia is from my stash. Doodled with my handy dandy white signo pen. Cannot wait to give this to him!!!

Thanks for sharing in my journey through the ABC crop.... Now I need to get scrappin'!! :0)


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layouts and cards...you are so talented! I honored to share the DT @ Let's Scrap with you =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!