Sunday, October 4, 2009

Continuing the Celebration!

Eventhough World Card Making Day is officially over, the party hasn't stopped over at My Sketch World!!! There is a month long WCMD crop going on!! There are 10 challenges and there will be a number of tutorials posted throughout the month! Head on over and get yourself signed up! the sketches and challenges are amazing!!!

Here are some of the creations I have come up with so far:

Sketch #1 is a recipe challenge:



Sketch #2 is a color challenge. You must use the colors Dark brown, dark beige, harvest orange, and green somewhere on the card.



Sketch #3 calls for 2 types of distressing to be used. I chose to do inking and crumpling.... so wanted to do the edges, but can't find it anywhere!! UGH!



Sketch #5 is to do a girl or boy card, any theme, with the specifications listed. This is my favorite card I have made so far!!







I just love this Earth Love line from Cosmo Cricket!! heck, who am I kidding???..... I love ALL Cosmo Cricket!! LOL!

Thanks for peeking at my card creations! Be sure to stay tuned throughout the month for more card yumminess, links to great tutorials, and my 1st ever tutorial will be coming at'cha on the 22nd!!! You won't wanna miss it..... the card is too stinkin' cute!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, love that cosmo cricket card! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just fabulous card making...great ideas, colours....great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!