Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!!

What a cool day to celebrate! I must say I have always enjoyed making cards since I was a kid. I love making creations with that special someone in mind wondering what their thought will be when they open their card. I just love to think of the little smile my card may bring to someone! And I totally love to receive them too!

So in celebrating this fun day I thought it was appropriate to share my card creations made today and over the past couple of days! I have for sure been a busy card maker.

I'll start with 2 Sketches 4 You. I just discovered this cutie lil' blog and lemme' tell you the sketches are fabulous!! The inspiration is equally as wonderful! they have a fun blog hop goin on right now, as well as a sketch. You still have a few hours to get in on the goods!

Here is what I made using their World Card Making Day Sketch:






Such a cool sketch to use!

And here is what I came up with for Sketch #36:



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you have had an awesome day today! Your creations are great! I love the Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is fab and you have a great blog. Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your take on the sketch - great Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!