Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November to You!!!

I cannot believe it's already November!!! The months just seem to fly by..... never understood what my parents meant until I had children of my own! I am looking forward to this season of Thanksgiving and all the fun leading into the Christmas season. I have lots of projects I would love to get done..... hopefully life will cooperate and settle down around here so I can do just that.

Since it's the 1st that means a DT reveal for me at My Sketch World. We just finished off the World Card Making day crop and are heading into a month long use your stash crop!!! Hope to see you stop on by...... if you're anything like me you will have plenty of things to use up!

The sketch for this month by Lucy is wonderful, as always!!!, and the theme is what we are thankful for.

This is my creation:



I am soo thankful for the wonderful family God has blessed me with!! My husband is my best friend and partner for life. Our children are smart, caring, and each have their own unique things that make them special!! Not to mention they are totally cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!