Friday, February 12, 2010

Sketch-A-Thon Happenings

The February Sketch-A-Thon at My Sketch World is going strong!! It is amazing to see all the different creations being made using the same sketches. More than half the sketches are posted and we still have 9 more to go!!! WOW! I must say Lucy is doing an outstanding job coming up with a variety of sketches! You have until the 3rd of March to participate, so don't hesitate to get on over there and start printing out sketches!!

I have been able to get through a total of 3 so far. I already posted my LO for sketch 1. Sketch 2 was a card sketch.

My card: Love Nest



I just love this fun line of paper from My Mind's Eye!!! The colors are fab and the birdies are just soo cute!!

Close Up:



I used a Prima flower, button from Foof-a-la, ribbon from MM, and the chipboard hearts are from Basic Grey covered with Martha Stewart glitter.

Sketch #3 is a LO sketch!! I am LOVIN' all the circles Lucy is using!

My LO: 1st Chick



Hehe!!! I am soo glad my DS has such an awesome sense of humor, he cracked up when he saw this title!!! I used a mix of BG papers and I'm not sure where the circle die is from.

Here's some close ups:



I love that little recipe card from October Afternoon! It worked perfectly for this country LO!



The butterflies are from K&Co. and I cut the trees from Bella Blvd. paper. The tall flower is from Basic Grey, so is teh border sticker down the side of the picture. The lower border is K&Co.



I really love the country feel I was able to get for this LO and the softness there is for a boy's page, yet I don't feel like it is too frilly!

Hope to see you at MSW!!


1 comment:

  1. Scarlett, your creations are WONDERFUL!!!!! LOVE the "1st Chick" title!!! Glad to see you getting scrappy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!