Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's Scrap Wednesday

Hi Everyone!! It is a gorgeous day today and I just couldn't be happier or more thankful for that!

Well, it's Wednesday and that means there is a new sketch up at Let's Scrap today! This week Kimmy has created a delightful card sketch for you to use and Apron Strings is offering up some yummy goodies to one lucky participant!

I made a non traditional birthday card for DH whose birthday just passed on Monday. He has received soo many regular ones from me, I decided I needed to do something different!

I {heart} U



I just love the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy line and I also discovered this new line by The Girls' Paperie!! they went so well together... now if only my new Little Yellow Bicycle would get here I would be one happy as heck scrapper!!! LOL! These 3 lines are going to mesh B-U-tifully!!!



I added a little dimension to the stuff I fussy cut out and just couldn't resist using a bit of one of the Sassafras banners from the Cherry delicious line!! I just love those!



My favorite part of this card is DH and my names!! I spell my name with 2 Ts so I had to square it! LOL! I couldn't believe it worked out so well though and just had to have the birdies beak to beak!

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a blessed day!




3 comments:

  1. how dang cute is that card!!! I LOVE the fun banner with title and the lil bling all over the tree makes me smile!! that is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, sweetie. Just had to leave you a little lovin' on this card 'cause I loved it when I saw it in the gallery. do I detect some fun flock on those cute birdies? It's absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see what you do with the LYB line, which one did you order, ClothesLine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Those two little birdies are the cutest..........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!