Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm a Dixie Girl!!!

For the month of June!!! YAY! How exciting to be joining the gals over at Dixie Pieces for all the fun. I was so blessed to win all the lovely goodies from the NSD crop there and my bonus blessing was to be a Guest Designer. I was absolutely thrilled to have the chance to work with Sherry's amazing kits! This month's is filled with Basic Grey Kioshi, Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline, and some Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants as well! YUM!
Here are a couple projects I created with the June kit:

Bliss in the Kiss

I didn't think I would enjoy using this color scheme so much, but I did! I loved the look of the sephia photo with it. The paper from Basic Grey made it so easy to create some fabulous cutwork.

Check out that bling-o-liscious butterfly!!

Bloom card

I made the flower out of ranger sticky back canvas, some mists, and some of the Little Yellow Bicycle papers included in the kit.


Thanks for taking a peek at these creations. I have a few more to share with and will be back later in the week to do so. Until then, head on over to Dixie Pieces, grab yourself a kit, and check out all the great stuff going on there in June! A fabulous new challenge for the moth will be posted and a GDT spot is up for grabs!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO and card, Scarlett. Love the papers. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!