Saturday, August 14, 2010

F is for 4 Photos

Eeek! {Gasp!}..... Use more than 1 or 2 photos??! Yup, that is the challenge for letter F and let me tell you, it certainly was a challenge for me because I really do not do more than 2 photos on a page and even that's a stretch. Thankfully this week's sketch at Let's Scrap had more than 2 photos so I was able to do double duty by getting my DT LO done for there and completing this My Sketch World ABC crop challenge!

Here's the fabulous sketch Cheri whipped up for us to use this week:

I chose to use the left side of the sketch and came up with something a bit funky!! I am totally trying to use up my stash these days since there are oodles of new things I want coming out! So I dug into my American Crafts Backyard collection along with some Echo Park and this is the result:

This Lil' Birdie

This lil' birdie DD and I are holding found itself stuck in the side of a dog crate we had outside drying from being cleaned. The poor little things head was stuck and couldn't get out. So DD came running inside to get me to rescue it. He was soo cute and I think pretty grateful we got him out!

Some Close Ups:

Love all the wonderful stickers that came with the Echo Park Sweet Summertime collection! I also really love those birdcages and am not really sure why I haven't busted them out before this. I see lots of cute projects in the future for them.

Of course I had to a bit of Sass into this funky mix! I love that Nerdy Bird. The glitter alphas are made by them as well.... can't wait to get my hands on the new colors!

And here is the cutie lil' birdie all framed up with a K&Co frame that was part of a border. He was just so sweet, but his mama wasn't!!!! They started calling to one another and so I walked to get closer to the mama bird's call. Next thing I knew I had one angry mama bird all up in my face!! She was NOT pleased I had her baby!!! I promptly put him down to save my eyes from being pecked out and the rest is history. They are all living happily in our oak tree and the lil' birdie can now fly!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!
Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Scarlett, I am trying and trying to register for the news review mag. you work with, and it will not let me register. Is there a phone no. I can call? Frustrated! I want to get going! Linda Siert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Scarlett, it is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!