Monday, December 6, 2010

Gettin' Down with Some Fussy Cuttin'!!!!

Happy Monday! I have been doing lots of thinking lately about what brings me joy. There are so many things: a wonderful husband who adores me and would do anything in the world to make me happy, two great kids who are doing great in school and learning how to be more and more responsible everyday, fantabulous friends both IRL and online, and oh so much more! As far as scrappy joy goes, well I don't even know where to begin with all that, but off the top of my head I would have to say fussy cutting brings me lots of joy. I love being able to take a piece of paper, cut it all up, and then use it to create whatever my lil' heart desires. So I was elated when one of the assignments I signed up for at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine was for fussy cutting! This LO debuted in the June 2010 issue and I am finally getting around to sharing it.

Playin' House



I absolutely adore Sassafras Lass papers for fussy cutting! The possibilities are always endless and really make this whimsy at times scrapper happy! I used papers from the Apple Jack and Nerdy Bird collections, along with some other Sass scraps.


I had a lot of fun dressing up certain fussy cut items to give them a unique look and to add a bit of additional dimension.


I am so thankful my daughter went to preschool #1 where I worked and #2 where people loved her soo much and took so many pictures of her throughout the years we were there. It means so much to have these moments captured.


A peek at the dimension the LO has.

So there you have it a great example showing my love for fussy cutting. If you like this LO, you should see all the other ones that were published for this call in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine! Awesome for shiggity!! If you don't have a subscription yet, I'm not sure what you are waiting for. You can access all the way back to a year's worth of information and projects. The new Holiday Sampler mini issue will debut on the 12th and you surely won't want to miss out on all the great projects there are in store! Be sure you get yours today.

Hope you have had a beautiful Monday! Please scroll down to see the address and post I have about Making a Difference. It's an easy peasy way to brighten up someone's day.



1 comment:

  1. Scarlettt....this lo is so totally cute!! You rocked the fussy cutting! Love all of the fun details...total eye candy, girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!