Sunday, November 6, 2011

AOG/AED - Day 6

It's evening time and all is quiet here. Guess the weekend wore everyone out - how was your Sunday?

Today I was grateful for today. To have had nothing lined up on the agenda was nice. I hung out with my lil' lady - she's grown too quickly into a tween and is ready to take on the world. Of course I can't remember a point in her life when she wasn't. I'm grateful for my hubby and one of our dogs doing so well at a competition today...so well in fact they took 1st and qualified for a National level of competition. Too cool especially considering what he's been through over the past number of months. I'm constantly amazed. I'm grateful for my boy bringing home some fun pictures of cousins from Auntie's house. They are adorable and I can't wait to do something fun with one of them for her. A creative lil' present is in order I think.

Speaking of creative, I took today to work on a number of things while hanging out with my peanut, who of course was doing her own thing. I should grab some pictures of her stuff and post here soon too... anyways, I decided, after doing some other little finishing touch type work on some pieces, that I's make Sundays the day to work in my gratitude journal. Here's what I got done today, along with one more photo of the card from yesterday. I added some gold paint and like how it brightened the background.








I still have a couple pictures to add here. I want to some tiny, tiny prints.







And here's the updated picture of the card:


Now I feel like this is set to upload for Lisa's challenge. WooHoo! I haven't done a challenge for fun (beyond AED, LOL) in a LONG time. So happy.

Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. Found your blog via AEDM ... love this, its just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!