Saturday, May 5, 2012

More {ScrapFX} - Blog Hop Update

Hey Everyone!  Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day!!  
**For the official ScrapFX Blog Hop post go here to be entered for the drawing - be sure to read the update in this post before you do.**

The ScrapFX blog hop is still in full swing until Midnight Australia time on the 6th (just so you know its already the 6th there). Make sure you watch the time so you don't miss the end (it is already May 6th there)!

Lots of fabulous chippies used on this page - Kinder wordlet, Flutterby Owl as a paperclip, Cloud Negative backed with pattered paper, Tree painted and then dressed up with some painted hearts, and a couple of tags as well! 

This project was the first I created as a DT member for ScrapFX - I shared a few little sneak shots here but never the full page.  These are some of my past students - they spent a lot of time with me both in and out of school hours - in a lot of ways they became like my own and ironically they were all the same age as my daughter.  I still keep up with them and their families when I can.  With the theme of the hop being love - this page says it all for me - I loved teaching and I loved these kiddos!

Remember to go to this post to be entered for the ScrapFX grand prize.  If you're inspired I'd love for you to follow me on Networked Blogs (sidebar) or Google Friend (sidebar) so you can be entered in my drawing too!!

Take care and happy hopping!!

3 comments:

  1. What a happy and colorful page. Love the Title font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your work is fab!!!! Am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these patterns! especially stars on background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!