Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ScrapFX WINNER!!!!

Hey Sweet Peeps!  I have to extend again my gratitude for all the new friends stopping by during the blog hop!!  I'm still working my way through to come visit everyone back - so cool to meet new scrappy peeps, dont'cha think??

This LO was up on the ScrapFX blog and I must say its a fav of mine for sure!  Its been a long time since I did a real boy, boy page - the ScrapFx wordlet inspired me to no end - all I could think about was the movie Men in Black and how I could portray that on a page.  Once I found this photo it was a done deal.  To see a tutorial on how I altered the wordlet up on this page go here.

I was so hoping to play along somewhere this past International Scrappy Weekend, but alas I didn't get to.  I've got my 1st May assignment just about completed though for ScrapFX - I can't wait to show you!!!

On to my winner:


Lucky #62 was Dana Tatar!!!  Dana please send me your address information so I can send out your goodies!!

Don't be dismayed if you didn't win this time friends - I will continue to spread the chipboard love so be on the lookout!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats Dana! Very cool and hip page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I'm so excited to win some goodies! I'm loving your layout Scarlett! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winner! I love your page and all that red!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!