Friday, December 21, 2012

Scrapping A Tribute - Prayers Forever

Hi There.  As we head in to this last weekend before Christmas arrives I imagine many of you, like me, are busy with last minute this and that - or maybe you're quite organized, just soaking it all in and enjoying it.  Whatever the case may be -  there is still a pang aching in my heart....


I still find myself tearing up at times and cannot fathom what this Christmas will be like for the families of the little angels and the brave adults who cared for them.  I don't ever want their memory to be forgot or my prayers for their families to cease - I know their grieving will be surpass any press coverage given and my days will become easier swifter.




I chose to do this tribute page for my contribution this week at Skissedilla - #189 - because for me creating is a release like no other - therapy if you will at times - but its also a way to get a message out there through art. 

As you hug and rejoice with your loved ones on these coming joyful days, please take some time to remember those who are missing their angels in heaven.

Blessings to you and yours - Scarlett

4 comments:

  1. This is beyond beautiful. In every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scarlett, this is beautiful! What a great tribute to the kids and adults that lost their lives in this tragic event.
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and yes, I would love that recipe to use with my fresh tomatoes this summer.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Scarlett!I love every detail in this LO!!!
    thank you for the nice words and warm review of my work! I am very pleased that you like me feel festive smell :) in my photo -traditional English decoration. to create it needs oranges and cloves (u can also add cinnamon + ginger + etc ...) We hope your family will like it! merry Christmas to u !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo pretty. I love the sweet colours and the balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!